The number of devices connecting to networks shows no sign of slowing down, and applications are consuming ever-increasing amounts of bandwidth. Administrators must deploy wireless networking that meets mission-critical standards and can deliver the performance needed to provide high-quality, reliable wireless services.
AGMN field technicians are trained to identify your complex needs for WiFi networking and configure a design in any number of environments such as:
- Elementary school classrooms
- Nursing homes, hospitals and clinics
- Office cubicles
If inquiring, here is what you would be looking for:
- Type of site – office, cubicle, warehouse, single room motel/hotel, etc.
- Floor plan and ceiling height – e.g. office (10 ft./3 m), warehouse (20 ft./3m), gym (30 ft./9m)
- Construction materials and obstructions – e.g. concrete, brick, drywall, elevator shafts
- Number of floors